SOFT A PLUS
Softener / Lubricator
Ben Soft A Plus is specially developed and formulated emulsified softening
agent, which is softening the yarn as well as lubricant. It is made
from 100% fatty amid (Tallow)
Package and Storage
- 150 Kg in strong plastic drum
with heavy polythene bags in it.
- Shelf life of BCB PLUS is one year
kept with original closed content packing.
- Storage in a condition of low temperature
and water-proofed is preferred.
- The main purpose of Ben Soft A Plus is to provide
the size film softness and lubricant without injuring its adhesiveness.
- It is dispersible lubricant with high lubricating
properties, hence does not separate in size box, even very thin
sizing formulation which is used in heavy density fabrics.
- It should be used in cooking tank in the weight
of 5% to 8% of the weight of solid ingredients use in formula.
- It cab be vary according to the yarn count and
construction of the fabric.
- It has de-foaming properties and, hence there will
be no foaming in the cooking tank and in size box.
- It is very economical and result oriented lubricant
and softener as well, compatible with all size formula additives
currently are in use.
- Ben Soft A Plus may be used in
cotton yarn, which also used in 100% polyester, Fine count and soft
twist yarn, now days it also used in towel weaving units.
- Soft A Plus can be used in the
combination of all kind of sizing formulation but its ratio may
be vary according to type of yarn to be sized and upon the quality
of thread to run and also depends on fabric construction.
- It has softening properties after
sizing it can be used for the softness of the yarn and hence one
can reduce the quantity of softening agent used in formulation.
- It is the best sizing agent for
high squeezing sizing machines.
Safety Precaution for Handling
Wash hand thoroughly with fresh water after using
Always use safety spectacle / safety glasses.
Always use Rubber Gloves of fine quality.
Let try to make vomit if swallowed it and contact
to your nearest physician.
It is non flammable but avoid keeping in an environmental
exceeding 50c Temperature.
Use safety and comfort shoes during drum handling.