Multifunctional Binding Agent
Ben Size BCB PLUS is a kind of adhesive and 100% soluble Acrylic base
binding agent with multifunction for sizing cotton, rayon yarn and
other. It may partially or totally use in combination of any kind
of starch develops of cellulosic fiber and polyester/cellulosic fiber
Package and Storage
- 150 Kg in strong plastic drum
with heavy polythene bags in it.
- Shelf life of BCB PLUS is one year
kept with original closed content packing.
- Storage in a condition of low temperature
and water-proofed is preferred.
- The multifunctional sizes synthesized with high-tech
addition’s, used in thin or heavy fabric processing.
- Its slurry even and stable which is needed for
high sizing quality.
- Improvement of film property which reduces the
hairiness in splitting and sheathes the yarn body.
- Its membrane behaves with high strength, smooth
abrasion, and good elongation.
- Complete solution in water and easily be de-sized.
- It developed to use in combination with any kind
of starch and have an excellent adhesive power when using with starch
it reduce the starch viscosity.
- It penetrates right through the core of yarn and
gives super strength to the yarn due to its thin viscosity.
- It creates thin, strong and adhesive film around
the yarns which gives stable strength to yarn to easy run in weaving
and increase the weaving efficiency as well.
- Ben Size BCB PLUS may be used in
Ring slub yarn, which also used in Denim, Fine count in wider width
fabric like O.E yarn and soft twist yarn, now a days it also used
in towel weaving units.
- BCB can be used in combination
with all kinds of starches. Ratio of starch to BCB PLUS can be 4:1
(four part of starch one part of BCB PLUS) but it can be vary according
to type of yarn to be sized and fabric construction.
- It also has softening properties
after sizing it can be used for the softness of the yarn and hence
one can reduce the quantity of softening agent used in formulation.
- It is the best binding agent for
high squeezing sizing machines.
Safety Precaution for Handling
- Wash hand thoroughly with fresh
water after using the chemical.
- Always use safety spectacle / safety
- Always use Rubber Gloves of fine
- Let try to make vomit if swallowed
it and contact to your nearest physician.
- It is non flammable but avoid keeping
in an environmental exceeding 50c Temperature.
- Use safety and comfort shoes during